Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Thrifted Baby



Yup, you read that right! I found a baby doll for little Bug at Value Village, along with a wooden cradle. The first thing he did was give him kisses, and ask for a blanket for his baby. Mommy was happy to oblige. 25 minutes later, Bug had a new tiny blanket, and Mommy had a somewhat lighter scrap basket.

The baby is naked, but I'll fix that soon. (Bug says the baby needs shorts.)

Also, I'm looking for my first digital SLR camera. I want something entry level, which I can use for not only better photos for my store, but to dabble a bit in photography...does anyone have any input? I'm looking at the Nikon D40, although a few people have suggested the Canon EOS Rebel XSi, and of course if you have a favorite, let me know!

3 comments:

Pam said...

Awww, baby kisses!

karen said...

that baby cradle was a good find! im a bit jelous:)and of course every baby needs a little quilt because arent they fun to make. lovely blog

Jessie Keating said...

Thanks karenjane! I love this cradle, and have since found a wooden highchair...it's too cute!