Monday, March 16, 2009

The cake is on fire!


The cake is on fire!
Originally uploaded by Tiny House
Not really, but it would be if I put all 28 candles on it! So I opted for one for each decade, more or less.

We had a fun time at Jes' birthday party: lots of friends and family, good food, and fun! Bug even had a friend over, as well as his baby cousin (with whom he really does NOT want to share.) I had lots of baby holding time. :O)

It was fun, but I think I stressed myself a bit much, as now I have a bit of a stomache-y buggy thing going on. So we took it easy today, reading books, watching Curious George and Caillou, and between rain storms heading outside to splash in a few puddles.

I think I'll be taking it easy for a few more days, to try to get rid of the bug (not to be confused with My Bug.) :O) Rest assured that I will be spending lots of time crafting--I have a bunch of crayon rolls to get done!

No comments: