Friday, July 17, 2009

Ballard Art in the Garden

I'm so excited! I have more inventory than I've ever brought to a show before, my booth is coming together nicely, and there's going to be a beer garden! Well, I suppose I shouldn't drink tomorrow, but yey for everyone else! Anyhow, come see me if you're local; I'd love to meet you!

Ballard Art in the Garden

From the website:

Art in the Garden's 9th annual year at the Ballard P-Patch Community.
It is poised to be our biggest and best yet!

Discover gorgeous dahlias, ripening tomatoes and giant sunflowers as you stroll through the gardens while viewing art by 24 local artists (see Garden Map). Enjoy live music all day and stop for food and refreshments which will be available in the patio. Be sure to stop by our annual bake sale featuring home baked goods created by our talented gardeners. Don't just come for the morning! Spend the day with us at our community garden and get inspired by the beauty, art, and music that surround you.

The Festival begins at 10:00am and continues until 6pm in the evening. Be sure to come early and enjoy our "Early Bird Special": Free coffee & donuts & 10% off all baked goods and art 10am to 11am.

No comments: