Friday, September 25, 2009

Spaceboy and Robot


Spaceboy and Robot
Originally uploaded by Tiny House
I can't believe I forgot to blog about these! I made these from a Wee Wonderfuls pattern, Spaceboy and Robot. The pattern was absolutely wonderful to follow--so well written! I can't wait to try another of Hillary's patterns, maybe Ollie and Archie? Anyway, E received these for his birthday, and while he kind of glossed over them at the party (there was a lot going on!) he does sleep with them at night.

The fabric is Cogsmo by Cosmo Cricket with a bit of Flea Market Fancy thrown in. 100% wool felt, and embroidery floss.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute! I think I may have to make Sam a robot. She has been asking non-stop for anything robots for almost a month.

Anonymous said...

I love the fabrics you picked!