Saturday, October 2, 2010

Daybook


Sunlight!
Originally uploaded by Tiny House
(If you want to read more.)

Outside my window...it's dark, and cars are driving by on our busy street.

I am thinking...that I would like to work on my sweater tonight, but I should really go to sleep because I'm getting up at the, uh, bum-crack of dawn to drive up to Seattle by 8AM. (I'm walking in the Walk for Hope.)

I am thankful for...more space.

From the learning rooms...that I can function as a mom, as well as *myself* and all the things that make me, well, me. As long as I eek out the time, making my own hobbies a priority, then I can still do the things I like.

From the kitchen...I canned applesauce and apple butter tonight. Tomorrow's dinner is already done, as we went to the Greek Festival instead of eating the stew I made.

I am wearing...my apron. (Over my clothes. Sheesh, get your mind out of the gutter!)

I am creating...ever so slowly I am creating a space that my family can grow up in.

I am going...to bed!

I am reading...still reading Eat Pray Love. Sigh.

I am hoping...that I sleep enough tonight to be able to walk all five kilometers tomorrow.

I am hearing...Better Off Ted

Around the house...it's kind of clean for once!

One of my favorite things...warm applesauce.

A few plans for the rest of the week: head to my parents' house to help them with their company's paperwork, work on the kids' Halloween costumes, and finish putting together the Studio/Playroom.

No comments: