Wednesday, March 7, 2012

It's Been Awhile...

I've been waffling back and forth, whether or not to continue writing in this space. I think that the urge to hibernate over the winter has had something to do with my reluctance to share, but with the arrival of spring soon, I'm feeling more like myself--wanting to get out in the world. I believe I'm going to continue for now, and see what happens down the road.

That said, I have some catching up to do!

My first pattern was published in Simply Handmade Sewing! It's a little linen pouch with a hexie-flower appliqué!




































I stitched:
































































I knitted:














































































I baked:
































































My girls started laying eggs!











































I had my tonsils out and spent two weeks doing NOTHING.

We went to Las Vegas, by ourselves, with no children.




































But mostly I spent time with my little family, enjoying our quiet days.

1 comment:

Tsoniki Crazy Bull said...

I just found your blog. Subscribing now! :) Love the hexie applique! And the biscuits, they look delicious.