Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Getting Out: Lattin's Cider Mill

friend and I have recently started taking the kids to explore local parks and other outdoor venues.  We've been pretty good about going out every Wednesday to check out a new (to us) place.  Recently, we visited Lattin's Cider Mill.  This was not a new place for either of us, but we like to visit in the spring to see the baby animals (and I like to avoid the giant wasps.  Ahem.)

It was a super awesome muddy day--so good in fact that we had a pantless ride home!  Well, the kids did.  I kept my pants on.  













   






2 comments:

CapitolaQuilter said...

sounds like a perfect kid day. I use to do this sort of thing when mine were little and haven't in years.

Jessie Keating said...

It's so much fun! Though I definitely did more when I only had one. :O)