Wednesday, March 5, 2014

FO: Guernsey Wrap







I loved knitting my Guernsey Wrap (by Jared Flood.)  It was so fun and simple to make.  It's huge, so it'll be perfect to wear to Cyclocross races--when it's early morning in the fall, or just, you know, walking outside.  Or sitting on the couch.  Because I'm always cold.

I knit this with Cascade 220, which is not the softest, but it'll soften up every time I soak it.  (I use Soak--have you tried it??  It smells so good!  I use it on all my super delicate hand-washables, as well as all my hand-knits.  My favorite scent is celebration!)

I've worked on this everywhere--the coffee shop, the school pickup line, Cyclocross races...I finished it up Monday, while we were at the hospital waiting for Fini's surgery to be done.  Which is the most stressed I've been in awhile.  He had tubes placed in his ears, and a laryngoscopy to see if there was a physical reason he keeps getting croup (there's not.)  His surgery went well, and he's back to being a crazy little boy!



And now I've moved onto my Follow Your Arrow!  I'm only on the first clue, but it is so fun so far!!! And my yarn is SPARKLY!!!

1 comment:

TLC said...

I'm drooling over this piece! Gorgeous