Saturday, May 17, 2008

Rained Out! :(

So sad! Our game was rained out! But we went, and we sat (under cover, thankfully) for an hour and a half, with beer and hot dogs, and erm, loverly ballgame music (seriously, who picks this stuff out???) Afterwards, Jaimie and I went to Diesel in Davis Square for hot chocolate and a sandwich--I was starving (and maybe a little depressed?) after all my doctor appointments that day--and just talked. It was a very nice ending to a, well, pretty crappy day.

Today we're off to KinderMusik, then a fabric swap, then back to the house for a bit before I have to work tonight. Jes is taking the raindate tickets and a friend to the ballgame tonight, so hopefully it won't be rained out again!

On another note, I'm very inspired by this post from SouleMama. I would really like to make some new outfits for Bug, but I'm having a hard time finding little boy patterns. Does anyone have any leads on (easy/simple) shirt patterns? I picked up a couple for girls, but those are actually to make as presents for some friends' babies (and good practice for me!)

No comments: