Monday, June 23, 2008

It's Pouring Outside!

It's so rainy! The rain is coming down in sheets down the street, you can literally see it move down the street. Yuck! So we're stuck inside--good day for finger painting!

My husband had a conference for work last week--hence my lack of posting. In addition to my regular job, I had my son all to myself at night, since my husband was getting home late. So not much was done around Chez Tiny House. (Is that a bit redundant? Does "chez" mean "house?") But I did manage to finish the binding on the Super Secret Quilt, and package up all the little gifts I'd made for the soon to be here little man. I'll be taking that off to the post this evening, after work. I did take pictures of the FO, but for now I'm not posting them. Just in case my brother actually does read my blog (fat chance, but you never know, right?)

I've also been working on my photography for my Etsy shop. I especially like the photo of Bug's ambulance. I've uploaded some photos to my flickr account; check them out and let me know what you think!

Yesterday we had some much needed family time, and went to a Lowell Spinners game. Bug was great, and lasted the entire 9 innings!

No comments: