Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Tag, you're it!

Tagged by Marmadaisy (through a post on her blog, which I check everyday!)

What was I doing 10 years ago?

In 1998 I was attending high school and college, and thinking about where I wanted to go to university. I worked as many hours as I could legally get away with, trying to save up money for said university (which I ended up paying for completely with scholarships, but the saved up money was good for living expenses, of course!)

5 things on my "to do" list today.

Well, now it's my to do list for tomorrow, but it includes:

1. finish the binding on the super secret quilt.
2. finish the two sets of cards that have been kicking around my bag for weeks now.
3. finish the applique and embroidery on the zip pouch that has been in my bag...sensing a trend here!
4. get training pants for Bug.
5. find a contractor to re-caulk my bathtub.
6. um, there's more, but it would only serve to bore you to death.

Things that I would do if I were a billionaire.

Travel around the world. Concentrate on my arts and crafts. I'm sure I could think of more, but it's nearly bedtime, and I'm not a billionaire, so I have to get up early for work in the morning...

Places I have lived.

Richland, Kennewick, Wenatchee, Malaga, Rock Island, East Wenatchee, Entiat, Renton, Redmond, Tukwila, Kirkland (all Washington state,) Guadalajara (Mexico,) Arlington (Massachusetts.)

Snacks I like.

I'm a carboholic. Anything I can carbo-load on. Chips, crackers, cheese, fruit, nuts, cookies. Avocado with sour cream and dill. I love anything sweet, but also chocolatey. I also love chocolate bars. Not that I eat that stuff everyday. But I love it.

People I want to know more about.

Well, obviously the people who's blogs I read everyday. And anyone who reads this blog. I like to know that I'm not talking to myself--hint hint!

1 comment:

Marmadaisy said...

Hi! Thanks for linking to this, I love reading about other people. Or am I just nosey? I have just posted 2 things you might be interested in a- dog related and b- chocolate related.