Thursday, August 7, 2008

Seattle Update

We've been busy! We've met up with lots of people, and seen lots of fabric stores (poor kid.) (Well, good thing he doesn't really care yet!)

Oh, the car rental place upgraded me from my requested Hyundai Accent-type car to a PT Cruiser convertible. So that's been fun. And no rain to speak of, so the top's been down the whole time!

Here pictures from the zoo:

Bug smelling flowers in the rose garden:



My brother Duane:



The three "kids" (as my parents say.)



The grandparents and grandchildren:



And moving on...here's Bug with another set of grandparents:



Last night we had dinner with my good friend Kelly at the Kirkland waterfront, and then took a walk and saw the boats and all the families swimming. Bug even tried to take a dip in the water (Mommy had to make a run for it!)



There are more pictures to be uploaded to my Flickr account, but for now we're just having a good time! We have three house possibilities, so cross your fingers that one of them works out. Jes flew in early this morning, and we're heading down to Tacoma today to see inside the houses.

No comments: