Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Sick, and sick of packing

So I came down with a nasty bug Friday night, and it was so bad yesterday I stayed home sick from work--one of my last three days. I felt terrible, but I was so sick I wouldn't have been able to keep up with two toddlers. Today it's moved into my sinuses, and is nearly out of my chest, so I can (sort of) breathe. So I'm going to work, but we're stopping at Walgreens on the way to load up on meds.

Our yard sale was a success. I think we cleared out nearly half--no joke--of our possessions. Unfortunately, we still have a lot of things, so there's still a lot of packing involved, but we're able to somewhat take our time. I'm working late tonight, and then tomorrow's my (new) last day, so we'll be packing machines Wednesday night and all day Thursday. And then hopefully the movers come Friday, so we can clean Saturday. They might come Saturday, which means I'll be cleaning Saturday night, and then getting up at the crack of dawn to fly out. Which wouldn't be pleasant, but it's doable.

My poor sewing machine is in the bottom of a box right now, inside a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle blanket. Turtles in a half shell are protecting my baby. LOL.

No comments: