Thursday, August 28, 2008

Where's my stuff?

We're starting to get settled--as settled as possible give that we don't have much furniture, or any other fun things (sewing machine, I miss you!)

I made scones this morning (from a box, nothing special) but realized after I started that I didn't have a mixing bowl. But did that stop me? Nope! I mixed the dough in my one sautee pan, then kneaded it with no extra flour (could I have possibly thought to reserve some mix, of course not.) They came out fine, though, and Bug even had one or two today. Given how picky he is, I'm taking that as a compliment.

Our car is supposed to come tomorrow, so that's exciting. As much as I enjoy riding the bus to Target, with a toddler and stroller, then schlepping two (heavy) bags of supplies home, I think I'll be happy to drive there from now on!

My desk arrived today:



Seriously UPS, did you have to beat it up?

Also, I think I did something to my camera, because all my photos are coming out slightly blurry since we visited the butterfly house...I wonder if the humidity did something to it. Does anyone know if you can have it serviced? Or do I have to buy a new camera?

No comments: