Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Indie Banditas Bazaar

(((I'm participating in Etsy's Second Annual Yart Sale (yard sale + art = yart sale!) Visit the shop for 15% off your ENTIRE purchase!)))

I had so much fun this weekend, at the Indie Banditas Bazaar on Bainbridge Island. My mom and I left early Friday morning, stayed overnight, and came home late Saturday. The Bug stayed at home with Daddy! (Woohoo!)



This was our table the first day (my mom is to the left.)







We made lots of new friends.





Slept in a campground on the beach, and were awakened in the morning by waves (and fireworks in the middle of the &*#>& night.)





And did lots of shopping and trading.



The second day we changed our table (and had better sales. Coincidence?) (Isn't my water bottle pretty?)



And had good music to listen to! This is Kate's very talented--and self-taught--son. We wanted to stay for the concert with The Battle of Land and Sea and Jacob Golden but it was late.

This weekend was really, really, really fun, and I can't wait to do it again!

P.S. See my Flickr for more pics!

No comments: