Monday, June 8, 2009

Patchwork Sewing Machine Cover Tutorial

Hi to anyone popping over from Sew, Mama, Sew! I'm so excited that my Patchwork Sewing Machine Cover Tutorial has been posted over there! If anyone has any questions, please let me know (it is my first ever tutorial!) I can't wait to see everyone's covers!!!

I'll be back later to blog about the Indie Banditas Bazaar which was SO. MUCH. FUN! Right now, though, my husband is out of town, and my toddler is demanding my attention! Have a great day!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I just saw your tutorial - congratulations!!!! I love the cover, I think I'm going to have to give it a go!

RosaMarĂ­a said...

felicidades por tu tutorial!
today i found your blog and thats make a big smile on my face!

Kat said...

Congrats!!! That's super awesome!!

Anonymous said...

woohoo! :) I only aspire to be as talented as you. :) miss you!

joAnna said...

yay, good for you!! if only i had the patience to create ;0)

Jamie

Elyse said...

I saw your tutorial on Sew Mama Sew and I love it! I plan on making it this weekend. Thanks so much for creating it! -Elyse