Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Indie Banditas Bazaar, Take II

Last weekend was my second Indie Banditas Bazaar of the year, and though business was a bit slow (for me) I'll definitely be going back in February. I love the energy of this show, and all the talented people I've met. I didn't take any pictures, but imagine a big gym filled with 80 creative booths, and you'll get it. :O)

Over the course of the two days, I managed to trade for several Christmas presents, but of course I can't blog those until after I give them away...

I think the highlight of this trip was meeting Kathy Mack of Pink Chalk Fabrics. She is so sweet, and graciously handled my blathering, babbling self while I carefully (oh so carefully) picked out three bags of "scraps." Each bag was about 1.5 yards of fabric. I got some Wonderland, Katie Jump Rope, Lightning Bugs (!!!), and various others of which I'll try to remember to take pictures.

And of course, a big, big thank you to Kate Butler, who started this whole thing. She's my hero. Seriously Kate, you rock my socks!

No comments: