Monday, January 3, 2011

Back For Now

I'm feeling less like I'm being pulled in a million directions and more like a normal human being. (I almost typed "bean" instead of "being." Haha!) My blogging might be more daybooks for awhile, so bear with me.

Outside my window... is our somewhat busy street. It's cold, and night.

I am thinking... about my sewing machine and half-finished project.

I am thankful for... a sleepy babe, good friends, and chocolate cake.

I am wearing... jeans, tank top, t-shirt, and cardigan. Same as most days! :O)

I am remembering... last night. I *might* have been a bit tipsy with my girlfriends. It was a fun night!

I am going... to live more in the moment and less in the past, or future.

I am currently reading... Expressive Photography

I am hoping... to come to terms with my age.

On my mind... my 29th birthday (eek!) tomorrow.

Noticing that... I'm fighting my age.

Pondering these words... that I will "find myself" in my thirties. I certainly hope so, because I have felt lost for quite awhile.

From the kitchen... Chocolate Cake

Around the house... I'm moving everything around...again.

One of my favorite things... the peaceful look on my boys' faces when they're sleeping.

No comments: