Thursday, January 6, 2011

6 January 2010

Outside my window... rain, cars, a loud gunshot? (I swear I live in a nice neighborhood...oooh, there it was again!)

I am thinking... that it's been awhile since I found a spider in the house...that means Bigfoot's cousin is coming to visit soon, I'm sure.

I am thankful for... knitting--forcing me to slow down, take a deep breath, and concentrate on each individual stitch.

I am wearing... pink pajamas, no socks (which is very strange for me.)

I am remembering... the reasons why I wanted to become a stay at home mom.

I am going... to a special Mom's Night Out in a couple of weeks.

I am currently reading... the Frederick's catalogue. Oooh la la!

I am hoping... that the locking bin I bought today will keep Cashew out of my yarn. If I have to untangle one more skein of yarn I will maim her. Damn cat!

On my mind... that I need to be more patient with Eamon.

Noticing that... the damn cat won't stop talking. Loudly. In the echo-y stairwell. (Yes, echo-y is a word. I made it up.)

Pondering these words... "I bring the sun wherever I go. So you don't have to be sad Mommy, because the sun is stuck to me."

From the kitchen... a perfectly medium well steak, sauteed kale, and Gooey Cocoa Brownies. Plus Honey Oatmeal Muffins for breakfast.

Around the house... laundry is almost caught-up! The kitchen is clean but for a few dishes for in the morning.

One of my favorite things... the way Fini "sleep nurses," as if he's dreaming of eating. The way Eamon talks in his sleep. Random words and (sometimes a little creepy) laughs.

No comments: