Saturday, March 12, 2011

Catch Up

I've been busy. So incredibly busy.



I finished E's bed quilt. It's the largest I've ever made: a twin. It's mostly Cogsmo by Cosmo Cricket, with a little Flea Market Fancy thrown in. I'm currently working on a pillowcase to match it.



I made a camera bag for myself. Then gave it to my sister.



I made a new camera bag for myself. Which I've kept. :O)



I've been reading a lot. E was diagnosed with PDD-NOS, to go along with his SPD. F has a mild-moderate hearing loss. We're hoping they fit him for hearing aids soon.




I made baby quilts for Fini and Levi, which they received for Christmas. Fini's is mostly Far Far Away by Heather Ross with a little Voile from Good Folks by Anna Maria Horner. Levi's is Alexander Henry's 2D Zoo with a lot of other fabrics thrown in.





I finished a few swaps.




I received a few swaps.





I flew to Minnesota for my Grandma's funeral. For a week. With the boys. By myself. In a blizzard.





I bought fabric. (This is, of course, not all of it.)





I sketched. And sketched. And sketched some more.

No comments: