- Mama needed a break. So she took one.
- Loads of therapy--for me and each boy.
- Loads of laundry and dishes.
- Sewing, knitting, cross-stitching.
- Lots of time spent with my boys.
- Reading Gentle Birth Choices for my doula certification.
- Reading Eragon again, just for fun.
- Lots of time spent outdoors.
- Learning American Sign Language with my little (hard of hearing) man.
- Figuring out whether or not E is ready for kindergarten.
- Setting very much needed boundaries.
- Waiting for a very pregnant cousin to call me so I can support her labor.
- Hoping to get back into volunteering as a doula soon.
Monday, June 6, 2011
A Bulleted List
A bulleted list--in no particular order