Thursday, November 8, 2012

Reading Currently: Hexa Go-Go

I checked out hexa go-go by Tacha Bruecher from the library the other day.  I've flipped through it a little bit, and love it so far!  I might need to buy this book to have on hand for whenever inspiration strikes.  I love hexies, EPP, and the modern twist that she gives it all!

How fun is this allover version?  I love the different color values and the way each of the prints work together to create one color.

And really, why haven't I thought to make diamonds?  I'm always making flowers, and lamenting the fact that it's so boring and predictable!  DIAMONDS!



In the past, I've made many hexagons.  But, now I'm inspired to make something just a little different!  Since I'm going to be sitting on the couch for awhile in the very near future, just maybe I can spend a little time working on a project from the book!


No comments: