Thursday, October 9, 2014

FO: Age of Brass and Steam Kerchief






A few months ago, we visited my mother-in-law in Port Townsend, WA.  My MIL watched the kids while Jes and I went out for a bit, and we stopped at a lovely yarn store called Bazaar Girls.  I fell in love with a skein of hand dyed yarn, which I had to have.  While I was having it wound, I stepped outside for a minute, and my sweet husband also purchased a beautiful yarn bowl that I'd been admiring.  (It's the little things, you guys.  I love this man so much.)

I also love my Age of Brass and Steam Kerchief so much!  I wear it constantly.  It's small, even after adding an extra repeat at the bottom, so I wrap it around my neck like a lumpy scarf.  Well, like a lumpy scarf that I've arranged artfully.  You know.  Ahem.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Beautiful! And I love that you got the bowl too...