Wednesday, October 1, 2014

What I've Been Up To

Life has been so busy, so full, and so GOOD that I haven't had time to update this space.  I'll chalk that up to good times and try to be a better blogger.

Here is what I've been up to lately:

Going on overnight trips with my favorite (crazy, according to this picture) husband.  I've been with this man for 17 years (12 of those married!)

I flew to Boston to visit one of my besties!


Reading.  Always reading.

I am never alone.

 
Doing more crazy things with my hair!  (Which I LOVE!)

A little bit of sewing.

Lots of cooking.  Cashew butter, cookies, muffins, granola bars, and nearly every single meal that we eat because allergies.

Keeping up with my fitness goals!  I've lost 60 pounds!  Go me!

A little bit of painting.

A tiny bit of piecing.

Taking care of Eamon.  He was the lucky winner of the first cold of the school year!  Yay germs!

I'm teaching the preschool/kindergarten class to knit.  It's adorable!


I drove across the state to visit another bestie and her naughty otter(s.)  And of course to see family!

Since school started, I've had a tiny bit more free time.  I've been working on self-care (according to my therapist, that is my number one priority!) and lots and lots of freelance work.  Keeping my house clean is a novel idea--one that hasn't been fully exercised for about, oh, eight years or so?  

I'll be back in this space soon.  I finished my Age of Brass and Steam shawl, and want to share pictures!  (You can see a sneak peak in the picture with pink hair!)

No comments: