Monday, January 19, 2015

This Week


















This week I...walked, visited the beach with my boys, took care of my girls (and their eggs!,) and rode the ferry to Vashon for a sew-in with my quilty peeps.  I finished a quilt top after a year of procrastination (Nordika, by Jeni Baker for Art Gallery Fabrics!)  Hopefully someday I'll make a back, baste it, and quilt it.  And then bind it.  Someday.  We also made a wild a crazy decision to send me to Bali in October for a much-needed retreat with a group of like minded women.  To say I'm excited is an understatement!  The rest of this week is filled with therapy appointments, babysitting a friend's boy, and cooking and knitting with each boy's classes.  Busy busy busy, so I probably won't get to do anything creative or me for awhile.  Here's hoping I can eek some creative time out of at least a bit of each day, so I don't go completely mad!

No comments: