Thursday, May 29, 2008

Falling Down Stairs and No Coffee

No, the lack of coffee didn't make me fall down the stairs. And let me just say that all parties involved are fine.

Yesterday, at work, while holding the toddler for whom I nanny, I slipped and fell down three stairs. She landed on me. I scraped and bruised my back pretty well, and I'm sore today. Needless to say, I will be very cautious going up and down the stairs from now on.

Last night I had to work until about 11, and Bug was with me, but didn't want to sleep in his pack n play, so by the time we got home he was a sobbing mess. We got him to sleep around midnight. So I ended up oversleeping (for the second time this week!!!) and didn't get coffee before I left for work today. And I didn't have time to stop on the way, so I had to wait. By the time I got the kids in the stroller and Bug to walk the four blocks to the DD, I REALLY, REALLY needed my coffee. Mmmm coffee.

Yesterday I worked on these:



And Bug worked on this:

No comments: