Thursday, June 5, 2008

A Bit of an Update

I reorganized the shop a little bit today. Nothing new posted, because the weather is dismal and grey, and none of my photos are turning out. But there are some cards on sale. Last night I did manage to make some new cards, so look for those in the next few days. I remembered I had some eyelash yarn hanging around, so I tried combining it with the paper, and it turned out well. A bit more of a natural look than I'm used to, but that's OK.

I'm currently working on some more zip purses with fruit appliques. I don't know why, but fruit seemed like a good theme for my first set of appliques. Maybe because they're nice large shapes to work with. Well, except for the tiny grapes I'm working on right now. They're kind of tricky. But cute!

No comments: