Wednesday, June 11, 2008



This is Nibbler. She's my four year-old pug, sitting outside last weekend in the heat while Bug splashed in the pool. She's a good girl!

Today was warm, but not nearly as bad as yesterday or the day before. I managed to get some knitting done, which was good, and finished sewing in some tags and took photos for a one-item update to the shop. I love the fabric I used on the newest zip pouch. I think it may be one of my all time favorites. Unfortunately I only have one yard, and given that it came from Superbuzzy and was wicked expensive, it will have to last.

I also saw that ReFabulous was chosen as today's Featured Seller on Etsy! I just "met" her (through blogland) a few days ago, and fell in love with her shop. Congratulations!

This weekend we're heading up to North Conway, New Hampshire. We're going to take a train ride on one of the trains at the Conway Scenic Railroad for Father's Day. I think my little Bug will just have a blast! Oy, speaking of FD, I really need to get cards in the mail! :O)

Once I'm through with the present for my brother's new little one, I'm planning a whole host of things, including the reversible apron from Lotta Jansdotter's Simple Sewing book. I've been meaning to do this for ages now, and have the prettiest fabric for it, but just need to do it. It's only 10:30, I can knit some more!

No comments: