Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I'm Baaaack


Lake Chelan Vacation
Originally uploaded by Tiny House
I won't bore you with a lot of photos, but rest assured our vacation was AWESOME! Lots of sun, heat, cold water, sunburning, naked toddlers, fireworks, family, good food, friends, boating, swimming, dust, dirt, dogs, reading, painting, sewing, and dating. Woohoo! It was so much fun; I'm still not quite ready to be back (and we've been home for 5 days now!)

Random thoughts:

Quilt Shop--I love you.

Living somewhat close to the 'rents comes in handy when you need a date night with the hubs.

Boats and water continue to freak me out.

Toddlers in boats and water will probably always freak me out.

Big fireworks on two nights is an awesome idea.

Transformers is an AWESOME movie!

Wok About Grill is still one of my fave places to eat.

Remember the "toddler" paints when you bring your own.

And also the "toddler" brushes. Sheesh.

Nibbler would like to be a wild pug, roaming the hills and eating bugs.

The internet is--GASP--not quite as necessary as I would like to think.

Vacation time is good for the soul.

That's it, that's all I have to say. I'll be back later with shop updates and a few thoughts on visiting the ER with a toddler. And, if I don't forget, an AWESOME cookie recipe! Remind me!

No comments: