Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Mommy's Brave Boy!


Mommy's Brave Boy!
Originally uploaded by Tiny House
We took the little man to the ER Saturday night for 1st and 2nd degree burns on his hands and feet. Oy vey. Scary night, and woohoo for backyard wading pools! He's fine, and still very medicated with Motrin and Tylenol with Codeine.

Random:

GPS, why did you choose that night to be erratic and restart? We had a hard time finding the hospital.

Why didn't I write directions to the hospitals and tape them inside my glovebox? (Note to self--get on that!!!)

Eamon, stop pulling the "strings" on your hands. Gauze rips and you don't like to hold still long enough for me to re-wrap your hand.

Oh, and he keeps telling me "I don't want anymore marshmallows!" Poor kid will have an aversion to marshmallows for awhile, since he's associating them with his burn.

Finally, thank goodness it wasn't any worse that what it was. Lesson learned.

No comments: