Thursday, June 13, 2013

Where Does the Time Go?

I'm pretty sure I was just having my babies a few days ago.  College was like last week, right?  I mean, when did my kids grow up so much?  I have all of a sudden found myself with a FIRST GRADER and a PRESCHOOLER.  I can't believe it.

Eamon is growing up so much, and I need to document this momentous occasion: Kindergarten Graduation.

He is kind, loving, sensitive, trying, annoying, amazing, intelligent (so, so, so intelligent,) loud, quiet, soft, and beautiful.  He picks flowers for me every time he sees them.  He is always quick to ask me what's wrong, and senses when I need space.  He tries to be kind to his little brother--it's so hard to always be the bigger person (literally and figuratively.)  He reads at above the sixth grade level.  He can match me in conversations that should be over his head.  His understanding of numbers is absolutely amazing.  He loves to make "sugar bombs" whenever we have frozen yogurt.  He loves chocolate and chocolate cake, just like his mama.  He tells me he loves me everyday.  He builds amazing lego creations and draws intricate pictures for us.  He makes us laugh everyday.  This kid is going places, and I love him to pieces.



No comments: