Thursday, November 5, 2015

Halloween, Pokemon Style!












I've been making my kids' Halloween costumes for about 6 years now.  I love it, (though I do wish I would stop waiting until the last minute to get started.)  Every year I say that this year's costumes are my favorite, and this year was no exception!  The boys picked their current favorite Pokemon characters (Eamon was Gallade and Finian was Charizard) and I set about turning them into wearable, fleece costumes.

It poured rain for the few days and hours leading up to Halloween night, but magically cleared up for trick or treating.  We met some friends for frozen yogurt, then headed over to our favorite spot and let the boys get some treats.  Came home just in time for the rain to start up again, put on a movie, and passed out treats to our neighborhood kids.  And the Chinese food delivery guy (who was pretty stoked.)

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday!

2014

A "Halloweens Past" Post

2011

2010

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Such fun that you make their costumes and they obviously love it! I used to too and that's a very sweet memory...